Free BooK

my girlfriend is on her period can i get her pregnant


Can a Girl Get Pregnant if She Has Sex During Her Period? - KidsHealth
kidshealth.org/en/teens/sex-during-period.html
A lot of people think that if a girl has sex during her period, she can't get pregnant. But it is possible for a girl to get pregnant while she is bleeding. This can happen for a couple of reasons: Not all vaginal bleeding is a menstrual period.

Can a Girl Get Pregnant on Her Period? | What to Expect
www.whattoexpect.com › Pregnancy
So, the question, "Can a girl get pregnant on her period?", doesn't have a simple yes or no answer. ... If you're trying to conceive, having sex during menstruation is not the best idea. Your best chances of conceiving are five days or so before, during, and the day after ovulation.

My girlfriend has had a period – but could she be pregnant? - NetDoctor
www.netdoctor.co.uk/.../my-girlfriend-has-had-a-period-8211-but-could...
My girlfriend and I have just had sex for the first time. ... Is it possible for her to have become pregnant even though I never ejaculated in her, and she hadher period a few ... If you are still concerned, buy a pregnancy testing kit at the chemist's. ... But if she's still worried, she can simply do that pregnancy test.

Can a Woman Become Pregnant During Her Period? - Parents
www.parents.com/getting-pregnant/ovulation/fertile.../pregnant-period/
It's a common misconception that if a woman has sex during her period she cannot become pregnant. While a woman is unlikely to get pregnant during her ...

Period Sex: Can You Get Pregnant? - Healthline
www.healthline.com › Pregnancy › Home
The odds of a woman getting pregnant while on her period are low, but not zero. Here's what you need to know.

Can my girlfriend get pregnant from sex during her period? | Yahoo ...
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
My girlfriend had her period yesterday afternoon and so we had sex ... This Site Might Help You. RE: Can my girlfriend get pregnant from sex ...

Can she get pregnant a few days after her period? | Scarleteen
www.scarleteen.com/.../can_she_get_pregnant_a_few_days_after_her_p...
Or if the possibilities of her getting pregnant are less? Lauren replies: No, that is not true. In fact, sex a few days after a female's period ends is actually within the most risky time. ... Am I infertile because my mother was?

can a girl get pregnant while on her period? | Mom Answers ...
www.babycenter.com/400_can-a-girl-get-pregnant-while-on-her-period...
Yes you can conceive while being on your period, my doctor actually told us to have sex while I was on my period when we was talking about ...

Can a girl be pregnant when she has her period 4 days after having ...
https://www.quora.com/Can-a-girl-be-pregnant-when-she-has-her-period...
No - a woman cannot menstruate if pregnant. There can be reasons for bleeding ... When does a woman have the highest chance of getting pregnant? ... I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend 1 day before her period was due ...

Can a girl get pregnant 1-5 days after her period???? | Could I Be ...
www.steadyhealth.com › ... › Pregnancy › Could I Be Pregnant?
There are days when a healthy woman is likely to get pregnant, days ... I'm 18 an so is my GF.....she had her last period on the 30th of july and

No comments:

Post a Comment